Swerve Robotics encourages all of their students to participate in community service through outreach opportunities, raising awareness about FIRST and Swerve Robotics.
Below are a sample of the opportunities:
- Seafair – Join “WA FIRST Robotics” to staff the Boeing Tent, share Drive a Bot with the general public
- ISEC Space Elevator Family Science Fest- Museum of Flight, FTC Display
- Girls Unlimited – Young women in middle and high school focused on technology and the tech industry.
- Programming Class – Swerve teams produce a programming class and present to new teammates and other teams
- Mini Maker Fair-
- “FIRST” Day at the Capitol in Olympia – Represent “FIRST” to Washington lawmakers
- Victoria, B.C. Canada FLL Tournament – Support the Event for the small Canadian contingent
- Bear Creek Science Fair – FTC Display and Drive a Bot demonstration
- Washington Middle School STEM Science Fair – FTC Display and Drive a Bot demonstration
- Fernwood Elementary Science Fair – FTC Display and Drive a Bot demonstration
- Library Display – Design and Create a Robotics display for the Woodinville Library
- Technology Access Foundation Outreach
- Paine Field Aviation Day – Drive a Robot activity and FTC display in the Kids Zone
Interested in engaging with us for an event or program? Contact us here