Volunteering with Swerve Robotics or FIRST
Whether you have a weekend to help, want to mentor for a length of time, have technical or nontechnical expertise, there is a volunteer role suited to your unique interest.
Why volunteer with Swerve Robotics or FIRST?
- Make a difference in the lives of young people
- Help kids discover the fun in science and technology
- Help young people apply real-world math and science concepts
- Network with like minded professionals
- Help to grow the next generation of our workforce
- Help celebrate science and technology
- Who Are Swerve Robotics Volunteers
Who are our Volunteers?
- Community leaders
- Employees of corporate sponsors
- University students and faculty
- FIRST alumni and friends
- Possible Volunteer Opportunities
FIRST uses the FIRST global Volunteer Information Management System (VIMS). If you have not volunteered before please allow 20 minutes to create your Volunteer Profile on VIMS. Your profile must be created and established 5 business days before an event. To create your volunteer profile on VIMS please click here.
If you are interested in volunteering as a mentor for a team, project or outreach opportunities please fill out this form we will work to help place you with the team of your choice.
Need text here